Are you creative? Do you want $50 CASH? You’re in the right place!
What You Need to Know:
The Contest: We are hosting a design contest to create artwork for our 2018-2019 theme–“All In“
The Theme: “All In” carries a double-meaning for us. For one, it signifies Christ’s all encompassing call to follow him with unswerving and wholehearted devotion. Secondly, it signifies that all people groups have been invited to his table. The world is diverse, and thus the Kingdom of God shall be as well.
The Prize: $50 cash and a free shirt with the final design.
The Deadline: All submissions must be made by May 31. Winner will be announced sometime in June.
- Create an ORIGINAL design. We ain’t tryin to hire a copyright lawyer.
- Both sketches and digital artwork will be accepted.
- Submit your artwork to our dropbox using the link below.
- You can submit a picture or a scan of hand-drawn art.
- Digital artwork should be submitted in a vector format such as AI or EPS.
- Please name your file using your full name and your campus (i.e. Ryan Reynolds – UTD.ai)
- Upload your design here.
The Fine Print:
- We reserve the right to use your artwork in part, in whole, or purely as inspiration.
- We may elect to combine aspects of several designs, in which case each contributor will be awarded fairly.
- Once your design has been submitted, ownership is transferred to FOCUS for use at our discretion.
If you still have questions, you can contact Cody@anyfocus.org.