What is it?
Showcase ‘21 is a 2-hour online show with singing, music, and mentalism! Guided by our fabulous emcees, you’ll be serenaded by the vocal talents of singers like Clint Sherman, Kristen Paz, and Zoë Randle. You’ll be enthralled by the beats and bars of Rhett Hayes and Xael. And your mind will be melted by the illusions and mind-reading abilities of David Magee. You won’t want to miss it!
What is it for?
Each year, we take potential student leaders to the Student Institute of Campus Ministry (SICM) in Bellingham, WA. Here, they receive hands-on experience and teaching from some of the most experienced campus pastors in the nation. They walk away with knowledge and practical skills in small group leadership, evangelism, prayer, worship, Bible study, and much more.
This year, as SICM in Bellingham is not taking students in-person, we will be putting on our own SICM program for our students to attend. Both potential student leaders and current student leaders will have the opportunity to receive training to be better leaders on their campuses!
While typically Showcase is an evening concert and art show featuring many of our students and alumni, this year we are taking our talents online for your convenience and safety, presenting a 2-hour special! All donations and profit from merchandise sales will go towards scholarships for students in need of financial assistance to make the trip.
Full Set List:
- Hooked on a Feeling – Ensemble
- Sweet Home Alabama – Clint Sherman
- Neon Moon – Clint Sherman and Kylie Von Runnen
- Mentalist David Magee (Pt. 1)
- Hopelessly Devoted – Kaylee Killingsworth
- There Came a Light – Garrett Davis
- Original Song by Rhett Hayes and Xael
- Broadway Medley – Zoë Randle
- Mentalist David Magee (Pt. 2)
- Ain’t it Fun – Kylie Von Runnen
- That Man’s a King – Kristen Paz, Sirak Asfaw, and William Royal, written by Rhett Hayes
- How Great Thou Art – Clint Sherman, Kylie Von Runnen, and Zoë Randle
- When You Believe – Kaylee Killingsworth and Kylie Von Runnen
- Mentalist David Magee (Pt. 3)